![]()
I'm an alien
HEAD
SHOULDERS
KNEES
TOES
And I tell myself to keep holding on.
Monday, September 18, 2006
easy lar but maths made me die oh yar, sppeaking of dying, abang ariff's friend died trying to save a drowning friend in the end,she died sedekahkan al-fathihah untuk rohnya wait,can we doa untuk orang kafir? hmms nvm,shall ask ustaz firdaous(: (: i also heard his sumbang-ed voice lar and cik azlina bought me a mc chicken {sp?} THANK YOU:DD and we are gonna study maths tomorow if library open,we study in library if not,canteen lar cant posibbly be going zak's house EVERY SINGLE DAY EXCEPT WEEKENDS haha i cant take a photo of what i cooked today it was much better :DDDDD and something scary happened while i was washing up you guess BET YOU GOT IT RITE? fat hope mann i keep smling to myself cant wait for tomorow AND SUNDAY cause i'll get t see my darling FRIENDS and oh;this is the 16/09 post:- Omg lar, my internet connection is screwed; as usual Had t type this in words); I HAVE Just we had promo I’m gonna fail I flunked it mann *pouts* Surely one lar I very sad lor Hurhurhurhur *sobs* PARYING THAT GOD WILL HELP ME Faith is still in me with God (: (: walau sepandai mana pun;tak guna kalau tidak beribadah ANW, NEXT STORY :DD During tkd break, I fell asleep Andrea also lar damn tired cann very very tired until cannot even kick properly so sir released us early (: at 2:55 pm so early sometimes even at 4:00 pm lor TKD IS NOT IMPORTANT IN THE POST I HAVE TO WRITE Went aunt’s house Fell asleep Then wake up Mummy called asking me to go clementi mrt stn Haiyoh THIS IS THE INTERESTING PART! I saw; I saw; I saw YOU GUESS WHO *drum rolls* { abang:D } ariff’s friend {I think lar} Caused he looked shocked HAHA I was too I just saw him YESTERDAY Was it yesterday? Its somewhere this week lar I cant remember STM That friend was wearing a cap and a light blue t-shirt I like his shirt NOT him okay They all look so, nvm Shall not bitch about abang ariff’s friends ZAKIAH,I KNOW YOU KNOW WHAT I WE THINK OF THEM Haha Sorry, only me and zakiah knows lar And don’t try to ask what we think of them Well besides THEIR SUMBANG VOICES :DD Kelakar when you hear them sing Its just plain funny when first time I heard it okay But I very accustomed to it oredi However, I still think they cant sing They can join the “perasan suara sedap” club Hehe The members are:- Abang Ariff His skinny friend His more fleshy friend {haha} Iman Fadhillah Ha memang sajak pun korang semua join club tu (: Im so mean lehs Haiyah I tired lehs BYE I saw ___ the FIRST {well,the first few human beings that I know} person I saw; TODAY Haiyah dun like tomorrow Cant see ___. MONDAY here I come*
i'm tired
i'm tired lar ne sweet day,i woke up,and... |
